MS Outlook - 2002 & 2003 - drops names using Reply

applications Joliet, United States
  • 15 years ago
    I have an issue with Outlook--big surprise there.  Well, I have a client that will keep hitting reply to all on all emails, so by the time I get it, it's been sent to quite a few people already.  So she'll send me and a few people in her office an email, then I'm supposed to hit reply to all, and send her a responce.  However, when I hit reply to all, it will put everybody's name but hers into the address fields.

So this got me thinking--ok--maybe I need to update using office updates on microsoft's site-didn't work, maybe I need to update office itself from 2002 to 2003.
    Then I thought, I wonder if this will do the same thing in outlook express?  It does NOT!  

What could be causeing this error in ms office?

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than in practice.”