why submit code button missing

• 13 years ago
    hello great people!
    new version of our website looks great. but what happen to compose box? i found submit code button missing. why so???
    bye.....

• 13 years ago
    Sorry - I'm not sure what you mean...? Where are you talking about? Exclamation [:)]

Thanks!

• 13 years ago
    If you're talking about submitting resources to Developer Fusion, check out the "Submit Resource" link on your left

• 13 years ago

sorry James, I confused you. If I want to post a reply to thread and want to provide some code (solution) for  the  doubts asked. previously  we use to have a code button in the  compose box.  which on click gives a input dialog box.Ummm like

My message bla bla bla.....
    bla bla bla.....bla bla bla.....
    bla bla bla.....bla bla bla.....
    <code>
    </code>
    bla bla....

did you get me James??
    Thank you.

• 13 years ago

Ah, yes. I'm afraid that's disappeared for now - you'll just have to post it directly into the message body. I'll try and bring some of these features back when I get the chance Exclamation [:)]

• 13 years ago
    Just switch to HTML view, and slap some <pre></pre> tags around your code.
    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    'My pretty code :)
    End Sub

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.” - Rick Osborne