why submit code button missing

• 15 years ago
    hello great people!
    new version of our website looks great. but what happen to compose box? i found submit code button missing. why so???
    bye.....

• 15 years ago
    Sorry - I'm not sure what you mean...? Where are you talking about? Exclamation [:)]

Thanks!

• 15 years ago
    If you're talking about submitting resources to Developer Fusion, check out the "Submit Resource" link on your left

• 15 years ago

sorry James, I confused you. If I want to post a reply to thread and want to provide some code (solution) for  the  doubts asked. previously  we use to have a code button in the  compose box.  which on click gives a input dialog box.Ummm like

My message bla bla bla.....
    bla bla bla.....bla bla bla.....
    bla bla bla.....bla bla bla.....
    <code>
    </code>
    bla bla....

did you get me James??
    Thank you.

• 15 years ago

Ah, yes. I'm afraid that's disappeared for now - you'll just have to post it directly into the message body. I'll try and bring some of these features back when I get the chance Exclamation [:)]

• 15 years ago
    Just switch to HTML view, and slap some <pre></pre> tags around your code.
    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    'My pretty code :)
    End Sub

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“There are 10 types of people in the world, those who can read binary, and those who can't.”