vCommune::Content I

• 14 years ago
    Under my "Content Requiring Attention" section I have a large list with other people content...  Is it supposed to be like this?  For example:

dhtmlxToolbar :: Customizable JavaScript Toolbar
    Improve your .NET 2.0 skills - Building Distributed Applications
    VCalendar - a new open souce web calendar

etc.  If I click on one it says "Access Denied: Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page. If you believe this to be in error, please contact the administrator."

I just noticed this behavior after I was made a moderator.  Perhaps Admins are supposed to have access to this?

"My Recent Content" still shows only, well, my recent content.

• 14 years ago
    Yes, that area is only for Admins Exclamation [:)]
  • 14 years ago
    Well before, I think I could only see my content that required attention...  Now I can see all content requiring attention...

• 14 years ago

Yeah James changed it so the admins could go to the "My Resources" area of the site and see all content that needs attention. He obviously overlooked something, which is why moderators can see it, but then can't access it. Unfortunately you're going to have to live with this until James gets back. Sorry!  

• 14 years ago

I think I can deal with it til he gets back Exclamation [:)]
    Just thought I'd point it out.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila” - Mitch Ratcliffe