Bush

humour Lebanon
  • 14 years ago
    A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the interstate.
    Suddenly a man knocks on his window.
    The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What's going on?"
    "Terrorists down the road have kidnapped George W. Bush and *** Cheney.
    They're asking $100 million ransom. Otherwise they're going to douse them with gasoline and set them on fire.

We're going from car to car, taking up a collection."

The driver asks, "How much is everyone giving, on average?"
    "Most people are giving about a gallon."
  • 14 years ago

Hi,

First, of all sorry if any of you have felt offended because of the joke which was originally sent to me by a half american (US) citizen.

Second, am not from KSA but I has just been working here since 3 months.

Third and the most important, I have always respected USA for the freedom of speech known with, and for which your ancestors have fought and died, but it seems you don't believe in.

Fourth, I don't think you have any sense of humor...Smiley Face [:)]

• 14 years ago

Hello again...

I highly appreciate your honesty and receptive replies and I want you only to know that my reply was because I felt your respond was a little offensive and subjective for such simple joke and I didn't mean to violate your freedom of speech.

In all cases I would thank you for your honesty and want you to know that world (at least in my perspective and the environment I lived in) doesn't blame US for what is happening in some countries or the actions being taken. But sometimes US is not treating some nations equally.

I think you also share me that we owe the visitors of this forum an apology because we were drifted by politics and hope that there are no more hard feelings.

My Special Regards,

Kassem

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Linux is only free if your time has no value” - Jamie Zawinski