Mixed needs (processes, diagnostic, multimedia)

• 14 years ago
    Hi,

does anyone of you worked onth processes in system? I would invite any references, collections of sources... anything. I also searched for suspend within namespaces, I hope improperly, no results. So I really need any processing stuff.

Also I would like to know how to interop with newest mediaplayer, or mediaplayer which is available on which what machine. (Uderstand I want stop playback, resumeplayback, pause) and also get location within file (ms or convertable).
    So if you know about this same like first avi.

The third. I incept any advices about playing video own, I need to be connected to reversing (understand custom output +/- framerate/frequency. Welcomed also same stream flow control above sound tracks. This both also needed to join at result. Welcomed also grab of result stream. So any ideas, namespaces, resources very welcomed :)

Um, I am long time thinking about some well going /between application identifiing/. I know mutex, but It is too little help. I need every process to recognize class of my other process (understand: parent binary, active window) and also I need to recognize classes between themselves (form.caption very insufficient)... E.g. MyNotepad menu(Edit/Selection Send To/ ... list of friend interfaces (apps running))

uhaa.. if you know something or have some advice please help :)
    thx

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“There are only two kinds of languages: the ones people complain about and the ones nobody uses” - Bjarne Stroustrup