looks like an ad

• 14 years ago
    this looks like an advertisement

Forum: User Comments
    Posted: Dec 9, 2:55 PM [GMT 0]
    Post Subject: resize with WYSIWYG internal processor
    Post author: Zenzero
    Wow, unbeatable! Check out its numerous benefits and features: - Uploads images without writing even one line of code - Informs the user of the status of the uploading process - Allows either automatic or manual resizing and cutting of the uploaded image - Automatically generates unlimited resizing options from the original image - Allows previews of the uploaded images - Integrates perfectly with the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET environment That's what I needed for my photo gallery! Thanks a lot guys. Take a look at their beta version ... ***I-Load 1.5 Beta ***

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.” - Rich Cook