This place is great!

• 13 years ago

I'm a newcomer to Developer Fusion, and I have to say, this is the most user-friendly, informative, and all-around best site I've found for web development.  I've only been in web design for about 2 years now, and have hesistated at getting into the web programming side of things because of its apparent daunting learning curve.  I won't say that DF makes it all look easy, but it has provided a sound foundation and relevant tutorials for my personal development. 

I know this sounds like a love letter to a website, but I just wanted to let James and everyone know I appreciate their efforts!

Thanks again y'all!

-Jordan Burke

• 13 years ago
    Hi Jordan,

Delighted you have found Developer Fusion - glad you find it useful! Feedback is always welcome - so let us know if there's anything you think we can do better! :)

All the best

James

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“You can stand on the shoulders of giants OR a big enough pile of dwarfs, works either way.”