Converting to image

• 13 years ago

Hi,
     I have Bill invoice in my appilication using crystal report , i want to send that to my client as image. can anyone suggest a method to do this.

Or, is there anyway to Export a crystal report to image.
    or is there anyway to Convert a word document to image.

Please help me.

Regards,
    Gopan

• 13 years ago

A number of methods suggest themselves.

a) Display the report. Use API calls such as BitBlt to copy the contents of the displayed window to a picture box of your own. Save as a picture from that.

b) Download a free PDF printer driver, print the document through that, and email the PDF

c) Print the document through a fax driver, which will render the document as a TIF image in the process.

d) Recreate the raw data of the report, create a bitmap, and use drawing commands on the bitmap to add boxes and text at the correct places. Save the bitmap.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“XML is like violence - if it's not working for you, you're not using enough of it.”