Resize Control for any component.

• 13 years ago

I'm creating an application in which the textboxes, images, labels etc can be resized and dragged by users.

Does anyone know such kind of resizer available in VB.NET. Please provide me links or sample code to resize and drag the various components.

Thanks.

• 13 years ago
    Help me in resolving this issue. It very urgent and very important Thanks.
  • 13 years ago

Look at my dealest goldie :) http://quilt.ic.cz/tmp/Example.rar  There is hdden cControls MoveableControl class, also check difference to cFroms.FormSizer ...

• 13 years ago

Thanks koni, I will look into it.

By the way do you know some pdf creator, who create the pdf from xml. I'm stroring all the details like image, text in rich text format, various shape with etc in xml and  trying to create the pdf from xml.

I can manage to create the pdf with image and simple text. But I'm unable to create the text with rich text format. It will be nice if you let me know how to workaround whith this proble.

I also want to get the hyperlink in created pdf document. It will be nice if rtf support hyperlink and create the pdf via xml where all the details are stored.

Thanks much for supporting me.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.”