Resize and move component

• 13 years ago

I'm making a application in with user can add the controls like text, labels etc control. Just like MS Word. While adding any control, user can resize or move the controls.

Is there any custom resize control available in net so that I can use in my application without much change in my code.

Help me in this. It is very very urgent. I need to crack this problem asap. Any hint, link or support will help me in moving forward in my application.

Thanks.  

• 13 years ago

I am quite sure you must code it yourself. But it isn't so big problem, you only need to create movable/sizable panel, which everytime control is selected appears, addopts control from parent form, givs him dock-full, and after modification is submitted by enter or rightclick, it disappears but flips its loc/sz parameters to that addopted control, and then it returns parentity to that previous form/control.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The greatest performance improvement of all is when a system goes from not-working to working.” - John Ousterhout