Strategy to Show Messages on Form Showing Vid

• 13 years ago

I'm Showing Videos on a WinForm and the Bounds of the Video are videoWidth = form.Width videoHeight = form.Width * videoHeight / videoWidth videoX = 0 videoY = (form.Height - videoHeight) / 2 So the Video will Always be placed in the Center of the Form and Stretched to the Width of the Form and Height/YLoc Adjusted Accordingly. The Form's Backcolor is Black. Depending upon the Video's Width to Height Ratio the Video's YLoc will be >=0. Now I can Need to Show the Messages onto the Form at the same Location (say 20, 20) Irrespective of the Video's YLoc. To show Messages I can 1) ONLY Paint Text on the Form at Fixed Loc. Problem - If the Video's YLoc = 0, then my Text would not be shown 2) ONLY Write Text Directly onto the Video. Text's Location will always depend on the Video's YLoc. So what I see is that I need to use a combination of the above two methods. So What can you suggest? Thanks...

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“To iterate is human, to recurse divine” - L. Peter Deutsch