University Dissertation Research

• 13 years ago

Hi all,

I am student at the University of Derby and am conducting my dissertation on changing software requirements as the software/system is being developed.

In order to gather some research on the subject area I need to use a questionnaire. However, before this can be conducted 'for real', I need to trial the questionnaire.

If anyone involved in software development on any scale can spare five minutes or so to help trial the questionnaire by filling it in and suggesting any questions which were, for example, ambiguous, this would be much appreciated.

Any completed questionnaires should be e-mailed to davie_marshall[at]hotmail.com.

Regards

Davie Marshall

(The Questionnaire can be obtained by accessing:
    http://m.1asphost.com/blackholeuk/QuestionnaireSecondVersionWebFriendlyVersion.xls)

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“PHP is a minor evil perpetrated and created by incompetent amateurs, whereas Perl is a great and insidious evil perpetrated by skilled but perverted professionals.” - Jon Ribbens