write textbox content to specific MSWord sections

• 13 years ago

Hi,

I have a vb.net webform in VS2005 on which I have various textboxes which the user fills with content.  Once the user submits the form, I want the content to be filled into specific sections in a MS Word document.  As the word doc will contain lots of existing content - I will be writing each textbox text to specific locations in the word document.

Has anyone seen something familar in any of the tutorials etc..  I can only see stuff on writing to a word document which I can now do...but I am looking to write to specific sections with deleting the existing word doc content.

Thanks for any feedback.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match” - Bill Bryson