Telephone based auto-systems???

.net , csharp MacKinney, United States
  • 12 years ago
    Hi

-- Not sure where other board to put this in.

I received this requirement.
    - A telephone user will call a number. The number is connected to a system which will prompt for user authentication.
    - It may be userid/passwrod authentical or a unique word authentication. This will be only known to the user. It can be changed via phone or through a web-interface.
        - If could not authenticate in, let's say 3 times, then account is locked and user will have to request unlocking or do it online.
        - If properly authenticated, then user will be redirected to a queue and next available operator will handle the user.
        - System will open the default application screen for Operator. This screen will have prefernces set by the user  

This seems like a regular telephone answering system but I don't have technical idea of creating such system.

I am looking for following help:
    - What are the options for such needs?
    - Are there any .Net based solutions to this? or any other technologies?
    - What are the things I need to consider for such systems? Ofcourse security is the TOP priority.

Please advise. Thanks

Pankaj

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Java is to JavaScript what Car is to Carpet.” - Chris Heilmann