Hi Sir

• 12 years ago

I have one question.

Is it possible to draw the circle in VB.net in metafile.,so we can zoom the drawings and we can draw coordinates even in negetive values also.

can any please help me in this matter

• 12 years ago

Um, if I am folowing continuity of your previous threads and needs right, I would like to ask you single question. For what reason you need to use any coordinates? And additionaly: how do you need to inform user about this point? More complete specification of your project or this part would be especially appreciated to follow you correctly.Idea

• 12 years ago

Dear Sir

I am basically civil engineer, i am working at constuction site,so all the drawings will be in coordinate system, so we work in the coordinate system only,actually i am preparing one calculation programme,so most of the programme was finished,but i got stuck in graphics,i dont know exactly how to draw graphics in VB.net,i wanted to draw the circle with x,y coordinates of the centre of circle, and i have radius to draw the circle.if i am able to draw the circle in metafile,so i can zoom like autocad,but not able to edit the metafile.

i hope u understand me well and about my project also.

Thanks

• 12 years ago

Hm I am not sure about vector formats and VB.NET. But I have thought an alternative. I used two scrollbars and any circle is shown in TopLeft edge of picturebox, but can be scrolled to 0,0 By button or to any other "viewpoint" with scrollbars. Take a look if it is usefull a bit?

• 12 years ago

I updated the file. It works as described now.

• 12 years ago

I want to send one sample files,there is no option for attachments.

kindly give me ur mail id,so i can send some samples to u

• 12 years ago

konikulaMoviepostSnailcz

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Never trust a programmer in a suit.” - Anonymous