New tag system of developerfusion, or how to fill 30 characters with words of satisfaction

new developerfusion , revision kick , tagging groups , tags Czech Republic
  • 12 years ago
    I am very satisfied with new tag system. It learned me something new :) And it is pretty good that it is made base, so users will maybe with time not only migrate to it, but also extend their tagging habits. With this model (of tagging) I can already see, that tagging groups would be too robust to implement here... so maybe I will rethink tagging groups with new knowledges from df.
  • 12 years ago
    Also I am contradictively such satisfied, even if it is not 1xN tagging as for semantic tagging groups, because it shows that tagging groups are possible in its roots: there is no absolute location of document, only tag specifies its location through interfaces - here it is possible to see, that folders (as it was yesterday) don't exist, and that tag fully suffices to fold threads as folders did... so idea of "flexible folding" and "interface only location presenting" hidden in tagging group thought really is correct.
  • 12 years ago
    Mm, even it is not some basin Idea, it is supposed as apriori true, in t.g. theory.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.”