What would motivate you to change your job?

php , java , .net , developer , prague , ostrava Prague, Czech Republic
  • 11 years ago
    Hi, I am headhunter an do wonder what would motivate you to change your job?
  • 11 years ago
    :) you are neighbor with house no. 242? answer - freedom to create, low pressure, enough money, internal relationships... new thing to learn, space to teach each other
  • 11 years ago
    Freedom/interesting job role Better benefits (would have to be better otherwise its not worth taking risk) Nice office Prestigous company
  • 11 years ago
    I love software development and I always want to be able to do my best. So, a well thought out and fair training policy would entice me away if all other things are equal. I spent over £2500 on my own training last year. My employer spent £200.
  • 11 years ago
    all the above ;)
  • 11 years ago
    if the job would be in ostrava, where my wife lifes... and offer enough money, i would go immediatly!

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.” - Robert R. Coveyou