Form Html to Txt File (offline)

form , html , txt Colombia
  • 11 years ago
    Thanks. I have a html-form and need to save that to a txt-file. It's for an offline app. There's no security problems. May be an .pl file... But i dont know. Thanks again.
  • 11 years ago
    To save the results of the form... obviously.
  • 11 years ago
    em, you need to save the file, or extract text (using cpp stripHtml maybe?) and save the file?
  • 11 years ago
    konikula, thanks for your answer. I need to save the RESULTS of the form. I have a poll and i need that 10 users answer the questions. Instead to send by mail (no internet), a txt file should be created. I can take the txt file after each user, but i cant use a server nor an file>save as txt... Thanks again.
  • 11 years ago
    wow, I understand now. this will depend on which browser users will use to show & fill that form..<
  • 11 years ago
    i guess with pl you can easily create filename from date and time, and than use echo $formValue>>thatFile

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot” - Rich Julius