Problem with C# and AutoCAD

autocad , csharp ide , commands Latvia
  • 12 years ago
    Hello! I have a liitle problem with my programm. I need to create programm that is making a AutoCAD drawing from a windows form. I Alrady got the everything done, but have one small problem: I can send command to autocad only once per my programm is running, if i try to send two commands it crushes and give me error that Call was rejected by callee. I mange to find that it is becuse of the time the send command need to go to autocad. I also find this solution http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms228772(VS.80).aspx from the post here http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsx/thread/617a7fbf-2090-41e7-aca0-c14957d632c8/ I done the solution and it actualy work, but there is another problem now, actualy still same. The MessageFilter.Register(); works and its stops the crush and the error message are not showing, but nothing hapens, i mean the next send command aint working, it just stops working, i mean the command aint sending. Here is the piece of my code: public void RenameLayoutu() { MessageFilter.Register(); acadDoc.SendCommand("_layout r Layout1"); SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}"); acadDoc.SendCommand("mylayout"); SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}"); MessageFilter.Revoke(); } It is to rename one of the layouts in the document. First command working, then enter key sending, and after that nothing, there aint crush, programm is still runing and i can draw in autocad manualy everything is working exept sending of second command. Thank to anyone who will help. Best regards NILS.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.”