Help Me, I send last questions about

thanking you , help me , r. sukumar Nantes, France
  • 9 years ago
    Dear Sir/Madam, Last time i asked one questions you send sql parameter codes below ______________________________________________________________________________ System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection connection = new System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection("ConnectoinString Here"); connection.Open(); System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand command = new System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand("INSERT INTO YourTable(Name) VALUES(@name)", connection); command.Parameters.Add("@name", DbType.String, namevalue); command.ExecuteNonQuery(); __________________________________________________________________________________ This code where i want to put any procedure you have data environment or data report page. Please help me sir Thanking You, Regards, R.Sukumar

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.”