Windows Server 2008. How do I get list of sessions from Session Broker?

windows server 2008 , session broker , sessions Vinnytsya, Ukraine
  • 12 years ago
    Hello experts, I have a problem of getting a list of sessions from TS Session Broker (Windows Server 2008). The question is how can we get a list of sessions on local computers without asking each computer but asking about theirs sessions from only Session Broker? Is it possible to make by WMI? Any help would be appreciated.
  • 12 years ago
    Hello experts, I have a problem of getting a list of sessions from TS Session Broker (Windows Server 2008). The question is how can we get a list of sessions on local computers without asking each computer but asking about theirs sessions from only Session Broker? Is it possible to make by WMI? Any help would be appreciated.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“XML is like violence - if it's not working for you, you're not using enough of it.”