Crystal Report Problem -- unable to load report

crystal report unable to load , arnel , crystal report Cainta, Philippines
  • 11 years ago
    hi to all of you, one of the reason why i want to join here is very interesting the topic and one of those was regarding the crystal report: i am using Crystal Report ver 8.0.1.0 and everytime i run my newly created report i got an error and it's really bothering coz i can't deploy the report bcoz it has an error. here's the error: UNABLE TO LOAD REPORT [ON PAGE SERVER: IG02.PAGESERVER] i'm still hoping that you could help me as soon as posible because i'm really sad and i dunno what i'm doing now. Thank, Arnel of Pasig
  • 11 years ago
    hi all, now this problem has already done and im really happy coz i did my best to find a solutions and now its working online. thanks alot! Arnel -- Pasig
  • 11 years ago
    Hi Can you please let me know what the solution to UNABLE TO LOAD REPORT [ON PAGE SERVER: IG02.PAGESERVER] is?
  • 11 years ago
    button_click 'cr1 is crystal reprot viewer control MDIForm1.cr1.ReportFileName = App.Path + "\reports\report1.rpt" MDIForm1.cr1.connect = ";Pwd=" & "system" MDIForm1.cr1.RetrieveDataFiles -- error at this line MDIForm1.cr1.DiscardSavedData = True MDIForm1.cr1.ReportSource = 0 MDIForm1.cr1.WindowTitle = " Purchase Summary " MDIForm1.cr1.WindowState = crptMaximized Unload Me On Error Resume Next Inventrymain.cr1.Action = 1 mkrayirath MDIForm1.cr1.DiscardSavedData = True MDIForm1.cr1.ReportSource = report1 MDIForm1.cr1.WindowTitle = " Purchase Summary " MDIForm1.cr1.WindowState = crptMaximized

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.” - Robert Sewell