code for hollow rectangal

lajf , lajdk , ldsd Cape Town, South Africa
  • 11 years ago
    I at the begining stages learning vb.net but im up a slippery slope to no where. can somebody help, anybody? im currently busy with rectangular arrays please send copy of code to [email protected] Hollow rectangle: * * Write a VB.NET program as follows: * Design a form on which the user is requested to provide a number >3 but less than 50. * Print a hollow rectangle with each row and column having the requested number of stars. * Use a fixed width Font. * Use a loop within a loop. * Provide a Command Button that is used to trigger the print.The following is an example using the number 5 ***** * * * * * * *****
  • 11 years ago

Hi

I am in the same predicament. I tough I had the code correct, but me loop within a loop did notwork. Did you have any luck with this and if you did can you please share some tips.. I am really battling.

• 11 years ago

Hi, please can you assist me with the exact same query, I'm really battling.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field” - Niels Bohr