looking for help on asp

asp , help , csharp Puerto Rico
  • 11 years ago

i am new to asp. my poison of choice is php. 2 different worlds!! i am in Caguas area for the summer. can any one help me with basic stuff? my email is cladironbeard (a) gmail

• 11 years ago

can you please explain what is your purpose behind choosing technologies. because any choice is depend on some criteria. explain may be i would be able to help you.

• 11 years ago

hello sorry for slow response...i am not a good hunter of the internet. hehe (sprint anyone? lol).

i am using asp because my organization freaks out at the thought of php. i tried already and it did not go over well.

the project is a medium size web app to centralize and digitize a manual process for server and large software inventory. it does not thing with workstations or small software like the office suite. however i can see it growing to do that oneday. the law of software states it will be use for more than you designed it for. hehe.

i have the db normalized and a good amount of the SP done. i have most pages outline and simple stuff done.

james

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.” - Rick Osborne