Question about VS6 autoexp.dat File

VS6 , autoexp , stlport , addin , stdstring Dayton, United States
  • 11 years ago

I still use VS6 c++ for some projects and I also use the stlport libraries. I cannot get the string or basic_string types to display beneath the cursor correctly. I have a DLL that using the $ADDIN declaration will display some other custom class types, but I have not been able to declare the type correctly to get my DLL called for a string. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

• 11 years ago

I finally got this to work using a declaration like: stlpstd::basicstring<*>=ADDIN(evaluator.dll,AddIn_string)

• 11 years ago

Hi developers'

i have one dbf file. how to insert the empty values into numeric field  from asp.net

and also the logical column is there, how to insert this.

anybody can help me. urgent for my project.

Advance Tx franco

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match” - Bill Bryson