A Complex Scenario

mark up , average , price Butterworth, Malaysia
  • 11 years ago

Dear All, Let me give u a brief explanation. I have system which receive items from supplier at the hq outlet (outletID=1). So then for each item I maintain the average price. Then I do a transfer for each of the item from Hq to other outlets (e.g oulet ID=2, 3 etc). In the process of transfer from Hq to other outlet there is a mark up price being set (say avg price 100 then mark up is 10 then the transfer price will be 110). So sometimes when the marked up price is set to high due to some mistakes then the average price at the receving outlet will be come too high and when the receiving outlet transfer it to other outlet then the wrong price will travel all along. So what I want to do in short is an edit to the price to what it suppose to be in case there is any error in the mark up price. I hope I have made it clearer.

• 11 years ago

Dear All, Let me give u a brief explanation. I have system which receive items from supplier at the hq outlet (outletID=1). So then for each item I maintain the average price. Then I do a transfer for each of the item from Hq to other outlets (e.g oulet ID=2, 3 etc). In the process of transfer from Hq to other outlet there is a mark up price being set (say avg price 100 then mark up is 10 then the transfer price will be 110). So sometimes when the marked up price is set to high due to some mistakes then the average price at the receving outlet will be come too high and when the receiving outlet transfer it to other outlet then the wrong price will travel all along. So what I want to do in short is an edit to the price to what it suppose to be in case there is any error in the mark up price. I hope I have made it clearer.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“There are only 3 numbers of interest to a computer scientist: 1, 0 and infinity”