Software Development Outsourcing

programming , Software Development Outsourcing , web development , offshore Brisbane, Australia
  • 11 years ago

Hey

I'm a software developer from Brisbane Australia and have just moved to Moscow to start a Software Development Outsourcing company. The website http://www.kremsoft.com is still under construction but I am already out looking for work.

We have scored the first contract already and we are looking for more work. Can any one recommend good places to look for work? I have access to heaps of quality developers that are much cheaper then in the West. I speak Russian and of course english so we won't have any language difficulties. And we will be sticking to Western development techniques

Any advice would be appreciated

Kris

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes.” - E. W. Dijkstra