How do Feedback Loops (FBLs) work in SMTP?

smtp , Feedback Loops , SMTP development , SMTP services , spam control Cambridge, United States
  • 11 years ago

Hi I have a question about Feedback Loops (FBL), I tried searching and got confused. For example, this is a site on SMTP http://www.smtp.com/corporate.html and it says: "The Feedback Loop notifies you which of your messages were 'marked as spam' by which recipients. Based on this information, you can modify your email list and messages accordingly," but the page doesn't explain further. So I wonder, are feedback loops something that can be implemented using SMTP? Are they automatic? How do they work?

Thank you in advance!

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila” - Mitch Ratcliffe