Forum author?

• 18 years ago

Hey i just found this nice forum after using the devpad program.

This is a cool place and I hope to become active in discussions.

I am curious to know who designed this forum (aspx)?  or where it came from because it works very good.

thanks for any info  

.fri

• 18 years ago

I wrote it If all goes to plan, we'll be releasing a commercial version some time during the summer...... along with a new version of Developers Pad written in .NET too.......

• 18 years ago

james,

any new features in the commercial version?

• 18 years ago

not yet; because I haven't written it yet basically, this site will be using the commercial version... so you'll be getting all the nice features eventually... (even a search facility )

• 18 years ago

great! we've got one on our site which is working stable, currently im in the process of updating it to ASP.NET as well, its a little hard when you have a sh*t load of other things to do as well. I'll be looking forward to it!

• 18 years ago

thanks for letting us know James,
    looking forward to see a commercial version.
    What is the development environment? Sql server & .NET

What advantages do you see in upgrading devpad to the .NET platform? (i am sure we are all considering the point of upgrading)

Thanks for sharing, and nice work on the site.

.fri

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“To iterate is human, to recurse divine” - L. Peter Deutsch