Using FedEx Web Service to Calculcate Shipping Cost

• 12 years ago

Can anyone point me to an example of an asp.net page using FedEx shipping web service to calculate shipping costs?

I am in the process of modifying a website which is currently using UPS for shipping and we want it to be changed to FedEX.

Thanks.

Thomas C. Archer

Web Developer

Sartomer

[email protected]

www.myspace.com/thomascarcher

• 12 years ago

Hi,

Do Fed Ex provide a web service of this sort?

if you can point me to their WSDL i will be able to build a page that does it.

Regards

Simon C

• 12 years ago

Simon -

I think I found what I needed.

Thank you.

Tom

• 12 years ago
    Hi, I need help with integrating FedEx with Paypal. I want to display FedEx shipping charges on the Paypal Order page. i.e. where the amount of the item is displayed, and charge the total sum (of the product amount and the shipping charges) from the customer. Can anybody suggest a site where Paypal and Fed Ex might have been integrated in such a way or where Fed Ex tools might have been used to calculate and charge shipping fees from the customer. Any other approach to achieve the same would be much appreciated. Regards, Gagandeep
  • 11 years ago

Can you pls give and explain the code for ups web service?

Actually I want to use usp shipping web service in my application.

Thanks in advance, Bhora

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes.” - E. W. Dijkstra