How to create dynamic charts (bar,line,pie,exponen

asp.net United States
  • 18 years ago

Hi,

I am making a project wherein users will input all their personal finance details and the application will then do the calculations and process the inputs and generate a report that informs the users about the financial situation and what they must do in order to achieve the targets when they retire. Basically its an finacial advisory application. Now, in order to generate the reports, I need to represent some financial info in the form of bar, pie, exponential charts etc. Can you please tell me how to do this dynamically based on the information supplied by the user? I am new when it comes to graphical displays, so please help me out by providing me with as much detailed info as possible....like some...sample codes, examples etc.

Regards,
    jaybaxi

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila” - Mitch Ratcliffe