Calling all Software Developers in Northamptonshire and the surrounding area...

software developer , .NET Framework , ASP.NET , SQL Server , Visual Studio Northampton, United Kingdom
  • 7 years ago

Dear Members,

My colleagues and I have seen a huge demand for experienced software developers for our clients in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire which means we're keen to hear from developers who are looking for a new challenge or the next step in their career...

If you possess a strong knowledge of the .NET framework (3.5 if not 4.0) in addition to a good knowledge of SQL Server (ideally 2005 onwards) and other tools including WCF / Silverlight, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, Windows Services and Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2008 then I'd be very keen to hear from you.

Please email me on or call me on 01604 60 40 80.

Will Cantrell

Head of Development ~ Pytec IT Ltd

• 7 years ago

Your idea is very good i happy with you in software testing services and web design service can help you to test more software, better, faster and at less cost.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Debuggers don't remove bugs. They only show them in slow motion.”