Calling all Software Developers in Northamptonshire and the surrounding area...

software developer , .NET Framework , ASP.NET , SQL Server , Visual Studio Northampton, United Kingdom
  • 10 years ago

Dear Members,

My colleagues and I have seen a huge demand for experienced software developers for our clients in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire which means we're keen to hear from developers who are looking for a new challenge or the next step in their career...

If you possess a strong knowledge of the .NET framework (3.5 if not 4.0) in addition to a good knowledge of SQL Server (ideally 2005 onwards) and other tools including WCF / Silverlight, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, Windows Services and Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2008 then I'd be very keen to hear from you.

Please email me on [email protected] or call me on 01604 60 40 80.

Regards,

Will Cantrell

Head of Development ~ Pytec IT Ltd

• 10 years ago

Your idea is very good i happy with you in software testing services and web design service can help you to test more software, better, faster and at less cost.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I’ll use regular expressions." Now they have two problems.” - Jamie Zawinski