taking the sum of some of the datagridview column values based on other column value in C# .NET(Windows Application)

Windows , Csharp , .NET Kaithal, India
  • 9 years ago

Hi

Can anyone help me out in this problem. I have two forms Form1 and Form2 In Form1 the user selects the start and the end date and a button (to open Form2) In Form2 i have a datagridview which shows up the worksheet . My Question is : When the user selects the start and the end date in Form1 and The form2 should select the date column from start date to the end date and take the sum of second column cellvalues Lets say user selects 1 january 2008 to 15 January 2008 the Form2 should automatically select the start and end date in the Date column after we open Form2 and accordingly take the sum of all the values of second column starting from date 1 to date 15 and display it in the textbox or Is there way we can do the sum of the cell values depending upon what date user has selected behind the scenes and display directly on Form1 Any kind of help would be really appreciated Thanks

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“You can stand on the shoulders of giants OR a big enough pile of dwarfs, works either way.”