VB6 NO MSDN CD

• 15 years ago
    Please...Any help would be treasured. I am using VB5 for 1 year now, I have no money, and I have VB6, but no MSDN Library CD. Where can I get my hands on a MSDN Library for VB6 ??
  • 15 years ago

do you have a licence for vb6? if so you can probably contact MS and get them to send you another CD.

or you could buy a package on somewhere like dabs.com / ebuyer.co.uk / ebay.co.uk

• 15 years ago

... or... if you have broadband, then you can access everything online at msdn.microsoft.com anyway...

• 15 years ago

don't you have to have a subscription? I don't know, I don't use many MS development tools

• 15 years ago

Not for the online documentation

• 15 years ago

ah rite, didnt realise it was just that....... anyway, i should be revising for my exam at 2.30 then more on the plane crash in neighbours tonight!!! (notice to non-UK ppl....if u know who planted the bomb DON'T tell me!!)

• 15 years ago

You can come to iran
    Here:

Visual Studio.NET 2005
    MSDN 2005
    SQL Server 2005
    Price = 10$

Visual Studio 6
    MSDN
    price = 2.5$

You can buy Micromedia MX 2004 with 1$

Each 1$=1000T

• 15 years ago
    Yes but is that legally?!
  • 15 years ago

Nope i don't think its legal!!! In Pakistan you can buy any (and i mean any) software CD in half dollar. (Total pirated copies comming from china & afghanistan). thats why Pakistan is far behind in IT industry!!!

• 15 years ago

Yeah in iran is legal. becouse iran doesn't support copyright. but on other countries such as UK, USA ,... it's legally.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.” - Robert Sewell