System.Security

• 13 years ago

Ive got a problem...everything is fine on the computer I created aprogram on but when I test it on my brothers machine it fails to pass a security exception..(System.Security.Permission)

Now what I want to do is bypass this security check without changing it in the administrative .NET configuration manually. So is there any way that you can adjust the settings for the .NET permissions of security on the startup of the application automatically with a confirmation screen and then revert back to the normal .NET settings on exit or maybe just bypass all security permission checks altogether?

Only problem i have is here that it crashes on the very start of the program..so maybe if i had the main window on a second form so it doesnt get detected straight away.

VB .Net 2005 express.

Regards,

Andrew

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Perl - The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.” - Keith Bostic