help--im a newbie

asp.net , newbie , help , how to start , csharp , visual studio 2005 India
  • 12 years ago
    hello friends and seniors... im new to asp.net. before this i hav done c,C++ and im comfortable in both of these two languages. now im havin a 6 months trainin on asp.net. im not gettin how to approach for it.. currently im workin with methew macdonald's book by apress publication.but im able to work this book in a proper manner..thing is in this book various functions or tags etc etc r used without anything tellin abt it..for example for drop down list he uses ispostback without tellin what is this how it is..can u help me how to do asp.net means any tutorials or any other book... one more problm is-- the way it writes the source for text box,or button etc etc and the way source code generated while workin with design window..both of them r not same... what is dis?? how can i work with this.. pls help me..thanks... im usin visual studio 2005.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it.” - Donald Knuth