Plzzz any one can help me how to create a blog using asp.net and C#.net

csharp.net , asp.net , vb.net India
  • 11 years ago

Dear all, plzzz suggest me how to create a blog using asp.net and C#.net and this blog contains creating username,password and giving permissions(roll). thanks in advance...

manjunadh...

• 11 years ago

Dear manjunadha, if u want to create a blog by using asp.net with C#.net, i suggest you to learn about CMS(Content Management System) and it's aviable on Packet.Publishing.ASP.NET.3.5.CMS.Development. you should find that for more detail.

Cheers,

Visal.

• 8 years ago

Hello Dear Manjunadha,

I think best option for you that BlogEngine.NET is a full-featured blogging platform that is a breeze to set up, customize, and use. BlogEngine.NET works with your choice of data source You can also download files there.

Thanks a lot,

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.” - Rick Osborne