ASP.NET Syntax

.net , asp.net Melbourne, Australia
  • 18 years ago

does anyone have a list of all the keywords/entities and any other data about ASP.NET(ASP+)? I am trying to build a Syntax Definition file but I'm having no luck finding any sources to get the list.

Thanks!

• 18 years ago

I'm fairly sure that if you have the .Net SDK you should have an exe called wincv.exe. When you run it you can type in the name of an object and it searches for it. Once you see this object clicking on it will show it's properties etc. in the right pane. I'm guessing this is what you want - details of all  .net objects?

• 18 years ago

sort of but i am trying to implement ASP+ onto our editor which uses the CodeMax control. I was wondering if anyone had acctually come across a list of keywords etc to save me and others time instead of saerching the .NET SDK and compiling it. I tried the Textpad site but they dont have any yet.

Thanks anyhow.

• 18 years ago

you might want 2 look for a list of c#/vb.net keywords, as that is essentially what ASP.net uses...

• 18 years ago

I've got C# no VB.NET any ideas on places?

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not.”