URL- Rewriting(To get the URL with no aspx no extensions only variable name i want to display)

ASP.Net , Csharp , SQL Server , Visual Studio2005 India
  • 11 years ago

Plz help me out in URL rewriting(Actually i have seen many sites and many solutions but that doesnt match with my requirements. Actaully my requirement is If i am on the www.somevent.com/Associations.aspx and there are so many Associtaions i have with name and image If i click one of them image or link name then it should go to www.someevnt.com/AssociationName only AssociationName is variable accordingly to the link

Actually i am using some approach but it didnt make any help to me still there is something which i have applied for that::------

I just added the following to web.config file and dll for that and there is u will see a regular expression which i have many permutaions and combinations to get that output but resource cant not be displayed problem occurs. true a-z)" destination="AssociationDetail.aspx?name=$1"/>

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Computer science education cannot make anybody an expert programmer any more than studying brushes and pigment can make somebody an expert painter” - Eric Raymond