Forum aplication software?

• 18 years ago

Hello, I am trying to start a free forum website, that gives forum accounts to who ever would like one.
    I have the perfect forum software and the perfect web host, but all I need now is the software / scripts to register peoples forums and generate a new forum on line. The forum is in cgi and the web host is cgi and php, but not asp.
    Has any one got a java script that will ok for this?
    Can any one help, please.

• 18 years ago

what forum software are you using?

If it the perfect forum software, it should have all the registration and administration scripts build into it (as Ikonboard, phpBB, Phorum, etc.).

• 18 years ago

It's ikonboard, and it only has registration and administration scripts for your own personal forum and not for commercial self generated accounts.

If you can prove me wrong you can call me susan .

Thanks for the reply though.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Better train people and risk they leave – than do nothing and risk they stay.” - Anonymous