Form placement?

• 19 years ago

How do i make my form, when minmized, goto the systray i think it is, that thing with a clock at the bottom right of windows operating system....I'm making a chat server for staff, and i want it to be running in background, but have ability for me to open when i dbl click icon on the thing near clock...any help?

• 19 years ago

For once I can help someone

Download this simple OXC control ( http://www.vbweb.co.uk/show/330/ ) and put it into the form you want to appear in the system tray. It's extremely simple to use and it allows you to choose your own icon, etc. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I did.

• 19 years ago

when i downloaded this file and run it i found it wouldnt work due to errors in the code. anyone else had this problem?

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of whether submarines can swim.” - Edsger W. Dijkstra