VB5 Grid Control

• 19 years ago

I am an occassional programmer who uses VB5. I have just been given a more than substantial (for me!!) database project. I am looking for a powerful data aware grid control to assist with this. I need it to easily total columns ans also have lookup embedded in columns. I may be interested in a suite of add ons so that I can easily improve the look and feel of the application. I was in a similar situation a few years back when I purchased Apex's Truegrid control for VB3 and this worked OK!.

Can anybody please advise.

Thanks.

• 19 years ago

Sorry about that... there was a problem with the edit facility. You can now re-edit the message, and it will actually be saved!

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field” - Niels Bohr