DISPLAYING MAIN MENU WITHOUT USING MOUSE?

• 14 years ago
    i'm working in a project that need the main menu ((done by menu editor)) to be displyed without using mouse.
    I found a way  by using x,y dimension to move the cursor to the menu i want and use vb function to click left.
    is there other way to show the menu without doing this thing for example using shourtcuts or somethings else?

• 14 years ago
    yes, you can do it with shortcuts... the menu editor allows you to enter your menus' shortcuts...
    example: CTRL+O, CTRL+S... also you can make it by using the ALT, like in MS Word, you can save a document by ALT+F,S... just put an underline to one of the menu caption's letter...
    either of the two is possible in the menu editor...

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Memory is like an orgasm. It's a lot better if you don't have to fake it.” - Seymour Cray