Making a Skined SS_Tab

vb6 Indonesia
  • 12 years ago

Hi All,

I need some help here, 

I'm trying to make a user control, it's like SS_Tab in Visual basic, but i want my control so that i can change it's look and feel..

I use a Frame control to provide a place of the contained control of each tab page, but i can't set the control to be a member of each frame contained control when it puts into my control, it's container property always set to User_Control..

I want each new control that put into my control automatically set it's container property to the related frame..

So if a new control added to a "user control" object, what event triggerred by those control..so that i can use "container" property to be the related frame. 

Is there anyone can help me..

Thanks before,

Daud. 

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Anyone who considers arithmetic methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin.” - John von Neumann