Print plain HTML in a dynamically created asp.net c# panel

asp.net , csharp , dynamic controls Manila, Philippines
  • 12 years ago
    I have this code:      Event Title     (Hide Details...) My Problem is how can print the line with   in the Dynamically created panel. I want it to be inserted in the panel itself and not to resort to Embedding it to my asp:Label Here's the code: Panel TitlePanel = new Panel(); ImageButton img_ControlID = new ImageButton(); img_ControlID.ImageUrl = "~/images/collapse_blue.jpg"; Label lbl_TextLabelID = new Label(); lbl_TextLabelID.Text = "(Hide Details...)"; TitlePanel.CssClass = "collapsePanelHeader"; TitlePanel.Controls.Add(img_ControlID); //I want it to be written. How can it be? TitlePanel.Controls.Add(lbl_TextLabelID);
  • 12 years ago
    Oh no its messed up. I will just repost my question I have this code:      Event Title     (Hide Details...) My Problem is how can print the line with   in the Dynamically created panel. I want it to be inserted in the panel itself and not to resort to Embedding it to my asp:Label Here's the code: Panel TitlePanel = new Panel(); ImageButton img_ControlID = new ImageButton(); img_ControlID.ImageUrl = "~/images/collapse_blue.jpg"; Label lbl_TextLabelID = new Label(); lbl_TextLabelID.Text = "(Hide Details...)"; TitlePanel.CssClass = "collapsePanelHeader"; TitlePanel.Controls.Add(img_ControlID); //I want it to be written. How can it be? TitlePanel.Controls.Add(lbl_TextLabelID);
  • 12 years ago
    this is the "Hide Details"

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Weeks of coding can save you hours of planning.”