Activex control for Touchscreen

Activex , vb6 , scrollbar Toronto, Canada
  • 11 years ago

I am looking for an Activex control for Touchscreen. It is for a POS (Point of Sale) program. I am interested on a wide Vertical scrollbar and larger Arrow at the top and bottom or if there is some way with API to change the size of the scrollbar. It is very difficult to point to the tiny existing scrollbar even at the POS standard 800 by 600.

Manya2000

• 11 years ago

Hello manya2000, I developed an Touchscreen application over a year ago (electronic touch-screen for a tavern) and looked throughly through the www and never found of such ActiveX control. Wjhat I was suggested to do is reducing the size of my boxes and it helped me out a lot. Wish you the best if you find something.

Humpty

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves” - Alan Kay